Jun 13

Cebu souvenirs

I’ve been meaning to blog this after my trip to Bohol and Cebu last April, but I guess I’ve just been too busy with work. Take a look at this shot I took of a souvenir shop in Cebu:

Cebu souvenirs bead bracelets key chains

I can’t remember exactly where the we saw these souvenirs (it’s been more than a month since the trip), it was in an old fort in Mactan. I would have gotten a bead bracelet (I’m quite fond of wearing those), but it was a tad bit expensive for me. Tourist prices don’t really come in cheap, and I probably could get something similar in Divisoria or some tiangge in Greenhills. I did get my dad a Bohol souvenir key chain though (it’s quite similar to the ones on the picture, but instead of Cebuano icons and text, it was a shell keychain with a “Bohol” engraving).

You can get these key chains and bracelets from souvenir shops scattered in Bohol and Cebu (especially within the peripheries of tourist spots). They’re not very extravagant gifts, but if you just want to bring home something that will remind you of your trip, I think these will do.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • RSS
13 comments

13 comments!!!

1. ELIZABETH JANE A. GOC-ONG says:

DAGHANG SALAMAT ANI NGA CRAFT PINOY SA CEBU NINDOT JUD KAAYO. NAKATABANG PA SA AKONG REPORT !!!!!!!DAGHAN KAAYONG SALAMAT……………………………………..

2. gaya says:

I came across your blog while doing research for my wedding. I’m glad yours cost only P155,000 because that’s my goal, to keep our expenses below P150k! :) Anyway, I’m from Cebu, and if you really like those bracelets, there’s a group of stalls at a side street around SM City Cebu that sells stuff like that for just P10-P20. Necklaces too. Don’t buy at tourist spots unless you see something you really, really, really like. :) Have a great day.

3. kenny says:

hello po..
    mag post po kami ng personalize keychain baka magustohan nyu yung amin…

4. kenny says:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=750106&l=7d3039e1af&id=100000033003458See AllPeople in this Album
    .Xhinchic-achie GraceAdd as Friend.Roxanne Yvonne CocaView her photos.’John Mark Koking Senangote’Add as Friend.See AllPeople You May Know
    Why are you removing this?Why are you removing this?Appearing too oftenNot relevant to meOffensiveOtherShow more like this
    Appearing too oftenNot relevant to meOffensiveOtherShow more like thisSara Eliza Tiutan Lim10 mutual friendsJoelia Cheber Lee Yu, Joel Christian Lee Yu and 8 others are mutual friends.
    Add as friend.
    Appearing too oftenNot relevant to meOffensiveOtherShow more like thisDominique Sharmaine Calienta13 mutual friendsJoelia Cheber Lee Yu, Joel Christian Lee Yu and 11 others are mutual friends.
    Add as friend.
    Appearing too oftenNot relevant to meOffensiveOtherShow more like thisJea Josue Bungcaras6 mutual friendsJoelia Cheber Lee Yu, Aprilian Raboy and 4 others are mutual friends.
    Add as friend. .Type any name or tag:or choose a person:Loading friends…Enter your friend’s email address. We’ll send a link to this photo and add them to your friends list.Email:Person doesn’t use Facebook?Click here to tag them.

we offer personalize keychain….

5. kenny says:

marami payang samples….

6. izel says:

can you help me find crystal beads supplier

7. elvie says:

can you help me to find a chalk beads?

8. It’s great that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our dialogue made
    at this time.

9. Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological
    globe everything is presented on web?

10. Excellent blog you have here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours these days.

I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

11. hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up
    something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this
    website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality
    score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding
    this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content.

Ensure that you update this again soon.